1. Lead Paris is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information.
Lead Paris is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We recommend that you read it before accessing Lead Paris digital content. This Policy informs you of our data processing practices and how your personal information is collected online and used by Lead Paris. This policy is easily accessible from our home page and at the bottom of every page on this website. Lead Paris is committed to protecting your right to privacy and the protection of personal data, as well as compliance with national and international data protection laws.
Lead Paris is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information and to strictly limiting its disclosure in accordance with national laws and regulations.
Lead Paris has adopted this Personal Data Protection Policy to implement the General Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) which came into force on 25 May 2018, which applies to all Lead Paris entities that process personal data of European residents.
This Policy applies to the collection, processing, use, disclosure, transfer and storage of personal data in all our subsidiaries. It imposes common rules on all our subsidiaries in all countries where we operate and aims to ensure a high level of protection of personal information within Lead Paris and its partners.
2. What is the scope of this Data Protection Policy?
Lead Paris is a SAS with a capital of 20,000.00 euros, currently registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry, whose registered office is located at 128 rue de la Boétie 75 008 Paris, represented by its President Marie-Laurence Vieillard and with transnational legal entities, operational processes, management services and technical systems. This Policy applies to all websites, domain names, applications and products owned by Lead Paris and its subsidiaries ("Lead Paris sites or services"), unless another information protection policy or a specific information notice for a program, product or service is published to supplement or replace it. This Policy is binding on all subsidiaries owned by Lead Paris and their employees.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Lead Paris respects the right of every individual, employee, candidate or client to have their personal data protected. Lead Paris entities will observe the following principles when processing your personal data:
- To process your personal information fairly, lawfully and transparently.
- To collect your personal information for specified and legitimate purposes and not to process it further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Ensure that the personal information collected is relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Information may be anonymised where possible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
- Keep your personal information accurate, updated as necessary. We will take reasonable steps to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Personal information will be kept for the period necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- The processing of personal information will be carried out with respect for the rights of the individual.
- Technical, physical and organisational measures are taken to secure your data and prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing and unauthorised or accidental loss, destruction or damage of personal information.
- To process your personal data in accordance with the following legal obligations:
- You have given your unambiguous consent; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the purpose of taking steps, if you so request, before entering into a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Lead Paris is subject; or
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; or
- The processing is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the performance of a public interest task assigned to Lead Paris; or
- The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Lead Paris or a third party unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override such interests.
All Lead Paris subsidiaries must ensure that the above principles are respected.
4. Why do we collect and use personal information?
The primary purpose of collecting this information is to provide our customers and other users with superior services and to provide a smooth, efficient and personalised experience when using our digital content. For example, if you make an appointment or request information on the website, we will use your personal information to respond to your requests. Lead Paris may collect personal information to perform various operations, such as:
- service orders, activations and registrations
- the creation of profiles ;
- requests for information ;
- Newsletter subscriptions
- participation in games or competitions or participation in surveys;
- application management.
5. What kind of personal information is collected?
Lead Paris collects and processes your personal information to provide you with a better service and to personalize your experience and interaction with Lead Paris. Such collection is done with your consent and after providing you with appropriate notice in addition to keeping track of our processing activities under the responsibility of each entity.
Personal information (also known as personal data) is any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
This Policy does not cover anonymised personal information, i.e. where individuals are no longer identifiable or can only be identified with disproportionate cost and effort. If anonymised data becomes identifiable, or if pseudonyms are used that allow individuals to be identified, then this Policy is intended to apply.
The decision to disclose personal information to us is yours, so if you choose not to, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with services. The type of personal information we process about you may include:
- your first name, last name, age range, company, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address and shipping address;
- professional information, such as type of customer, function, period of purchase;
- your preferences, such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and professional background and professional interests (for applicants);
- your tallano.eu user ID and password (if applicable);
- your IP addresses.
6. How do we use this information?
We collect and use your information for a number of reasons, including
Order Processing: We collect personal information when you purchase products or services. This information is collected to deliver your order, receive payment and provide you with information about the status of your order.
Technical Support: We may collect certain information when you request technical support for services offered by Lead Paris. This personal information is necessary to identify your systems, understand product configuration, investigate your questions and provide solutions.
Surveys and Polls: We collect personal information from customers who volunteer to participate in surveys or polls. We use this information to improve our offerings and services.
Promotional Activities: We collect personal information from you when you register for a promotional program or activity. We use this information to administer the program or activity, send you promotional emails, notify winners and make the list of winners public, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Newsletter and promotional emails: We collect your personal information when you request to receive newsletters, promotional emails and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you request.
Responding to your enquiries: If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information, in a file dedicated to you. We use this information to provide you with a personalised service should you contact us again.
We may retain your information for a reasonable and limited period of time in order to fulfil any of the purposes set out above.
7. How do we use your information for promotion?
We (including our group companies) and carefully selected third parties may use the information we collect to inform you, by letter, fax, telephone, SMS and email of promotions, information and new products that we think may be of interest to you.
When you provide us with your personal information you will have the choice to be contacted by these methods for these purposes.
You may at any time object to the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
8. What do we do with your personal data?
If you disclose personal information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your permission - unless you have consented - we may use your contact information to provide you with information that we think you should know about or that you may find useful, such as (for example) information about our services or changes to the User Policy;
- take commercially reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss, unlawful processing and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except to:
- as necessary to provide products or services you have ordered, such as (for example) providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in ways other than as described in this Policy or to which you have consented;
- in aggregate with other information, in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, compiling statistics);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to external auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- if necessary, to protect the rights, safety or property of Lead Paris, its users or others; this may include (for example) disclosing information to other agencies or public authorities for purposes of identification, anti-fraud, and/or risk reduction.
9. Your consent
By providing us with your personal information and/or by using the websites and/or by contracting with us, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Lead Paris for the purposes set out above.
You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions that do not offer the same level of data protection as the European Union, if necessary for the purposes set out above. If such a transfer is made, we will provide you with safeguards to ensure that your information is adequately protected. If you provide us with information relating to another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act on their behalf in processing their personal data including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as described above) for which their personal data will be processed. We do not process the personal data of minors under the age of 16 without the express consent of their parents or legal guardians.
10. Third party websites and social networks
If you post, comment, indicate interests or share personal information, including photographs, on any public forum, social network, blog or similar forum, please be aware that any personal information you post may be read, viewed, collected or used by other users of such forums and may be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages or for purposes that neither you nor Lead Paris controls. Lead Paris is not responsible for the personal information you choose to post on these forums.
11. What are your rights?
-Right of access
As a data subject, you may inquire about the nature of personal data stored or processed about you by any Lead Paris entity. Access to your personal data will be provided regardless of the location of the processing or storage.
A Lead Paris entity that processes such data will cooperate to provide you with such access, either directly or through a local entity.
-Right of rectification
If personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be amended.
-Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data where Lead Paris processes your data for reasons of legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
-Right to deletion
You may request the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for by law.
-Right to request restriction of processing
You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data where permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
-Right to portability
If you meet the conditions set out in the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transfer it from Lead Paris to another data controller.
You may also request the direct transfer of your personal information from Lead Paris to another controller where technically feasible.
-Right to complain
You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authorities.
128 rue la Boétie
75 008 Paris
Or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Parisse reserves the right to modify this policy as necessary, for example, to comply with changes in law, regulation, Lead Paris' practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities.
In this case, Lead Paris will inform its candidates, clients and any relevant person of any changes to this policy. Lead Paris will post any changes on the relevant internal and external websites.
Last update: 24 November 2021.